Consumables are normal maintenance items which require periodic replacement or cleaning from motoring wear and tear. They include lubricants, fluids and decarbonisation agents. Wear-and-tear items require periodic inspections, adjustment and/or replacement at certain mileage. They include parts such as but are not limited to:
- Air cleaner
- Brake discs, pads and linings
- Dust cover
- Exhaust system rubber mounts
- Fading/deterioration/warp/stains/ peeling of surfaces, interior trim and materials due to natural causes
- Fixings and attachments
- Fusible links
- Gearshift lever bushings
- Glow plugs
- Hydraulic hoses
- Remote key battery
- Rubber bellows
- Rubber run channels
- Spark plugs and wires
- Shock absorbers
- Weather strips
- Wiper blades and rubber
- Wire sleeves
Incidental or consequential costs, such as loss of use, personal effects or income,
are also not covered.
- Maintenance and repairs on your vehicle in Singapore must be carried out in accordance with the instruction laid down by CITROËN (the Manufacturer). It is strongly advised that such operations are to be performed by qualified specialist workshops such as Cycle & Carriage.
- Failure to comply with the recommended maintenance schedule may invalidate this vehicle warranty. You must provide proof of maintenance records, invoices, etc.
- Your vehicle warranty does not cover damages or malfunctions caused directly or indirectly by:
1. Use of vehicle for motorsport, races, rallies or resultant accidents.
2. Alteration to the original specifications or installation of experimental equipment which are neither provided for nor authorised by the Manufacturer or Cycle & Carriage.
3. Use of non-genuine parts.
4. Natural/environmental causes.
5. War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether declared as a war or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, riots, etc.
7. Glass damage, if it is not clearly proven that this is due to manufacturing or installation errors.
8. Any modifications to the vehicle's system and components, bodywork alternations or accessories fitted to the vehicle after its manufacture, that were not carried out by Cycle & Carriage.
9. Exceeding permitted axle loads.
10. Maintenance and/or repairs not performed in accordance with CITROËN specified procedures or otherwise improperly performed by non-qualified specialist workshops.
11. Your warranty may become invalid if you continue to drive when a fault becomes apparent. Please refer to owner’s manual.