What you should do during an accident :
Check for Injuries
Exchange particulars with the other parties involved:
• Driving license number
• Contact number
• Insurance company
• Vehicle registration number
Take Photographs / Videos
• Take photographs/videos of the accident scene & surrounding area including damages to all other vehicle(s) with license plate.
• Record the accident date, time, exact location and weather condition.
• Call our 24h roadside assistance at 6475 9500 if you are claiming against the other party or claiming from your own insurance (if Cycle & Carriage's service centres are your insurer's authorised workshops) or 6566 9566 (for all other vehicle brands).
• Remove your car when all the above is done. If the engine does not start or is in an unsafe condition to drive, our 24h roadside assistance will be there to assist.
To avoid excessive or fraudulent claims against your insurance by the third party (if you are at fault), ask the third party to contact our Cycle & Carriage service centres or subsidiary workshop at these hotlines below and our experts will take care of the rest.
|If the third party's car make is:||Hotlines (during office hours):|
Cycle & Carriage's brand:
(Mercedes-Benz /Citroën / DS / Kia / Mitsubishi / Maxus / ORA)
Mercedes-Benz Body Care & Repair Authorised Service Centre: 6298 1818
Certified "Centre of Competence" by Mercedes-Benz AG
Citroën / DS / Kia / Mitsubishi / Maxus / ORA Body & Paint Authorised Service Centre: 6568 4501
Non-Cycle & Carriage's brand
(All other vehicle brands)
Republic Auto Service Centre: 6568 4501
(A subsidiary of Cycle & Carriage)