Accident or Breakdown
For accident or breakdown assistance, reach us at 6475 9500.
What to do in a traffic accident?
- Keep calm and check if anyone is injured.
- If there is personal injury, call for ambulance and police assistance. Do not remove the vehicles unless absolutely necessary to rescue injured parties.
- Turn on hazard lights or warn oncoming motorists of accident. Continue to watch for traffic.
- Take photographs of the accident scene and damaged vehicles / properties.
- Drive your vehicle to the side or to a safe area if no one is injured.
- Do not admit liability or argue over who is a fault.
- Record information of other parties involved and witnesses to accident.
- Report accident within 24 hours to your insurer, authorised workshops or an Independent Damage Assessment Centre.
- In Singapore, you must also make a police report within 24 hours of an accident involving:-Damage to a government vehicle or property.-A foreign-registered vehicle.-A hit-and-run vehicle.
In Malaysia, every motor accident must be reported to the police.
Your insurance policy may restrict repairs only to the workshops on their panel. In these cases, you should contact your insurance hotline. It should be noted that these outside workshops may not use genuine parts and may void factory warranty on repaired items.